- GRIP Architecture
- Practice Areas
- About us
Have a firm GRIP on your R&D/NPD.
Web-enabled "Idea-to-Market" Business Process.
From Opportunity to Product Development and Go-to-Market.
Put an end to the chaos of systems and
manual processes within R&D/NPD.
GRIP is a true "one-process, virtualized" platform that unifies R&D/NPD Governance, Operations Optimization and Integrated Metrics Reporting.
GRIP enables you to manage your Product Portfolio, Spend, Resource/Capacity, project planning etc.,
Implement GRIP to manage your entire R&D Commercialization Value Chain: not just from a software perspective but from process and metrics perspectives as well. GRIP creates a robust process flow and yields a practical set of reliable metrics to manage R&D/NPD.
For ease of implementation, GRIP is divided into three processes:
- Manage upstream processes with GRIP - Enterprise Portfolio Governance
- Manage execution pipeline processes with GRIP - Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Manage R&D operations processes with GRIP - Lean R&D
- For an Integrated Metrics MDM Engine, use GRIP-Metrics
Determine where all your
R&D/NPD management data comes from.
Check how much effort it takes to get all the data.
How many spreadsheets are still required?
- Cut down your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Enhance your level of management rigor
- Move beyond Industry Best-In-Class Business Practice
- Seamless transition to the latest technology:
Cloud Computing and "mobile"-ized platform
Don't put that off any further.
- Move away from piece-wise implementations and manual hand-off points
- Avoid the slippage of time and money on redundancies and rework
- Focus your organization on value-added activities
- Overcome the inertia: by the time it lingers to decide,
you could have made the rollout within just 4-6 weeks.
If you stand still, you are falling backward.
Overcome all "Common Objections":
- We already invested. Our processes are fine the way they are.
- This is not in my RADAR. I do not have time to get this done.
- I do not want to get into long-drawn ERP implementation.
Make it easy to make the switch.
Not just claims, but Key Differentiating Factors:
- Our Template-driven, Rapid Implementation Process
- Typical 4-6 weeks committed "time-to-go-live":
with data conversion, configuration, user acceptance and rollout.
- Not just software implementation, but process transformation,
training and engaging the organization
- Our "zero IT overhead" inclusive of support and upgrades
- Our engagement model - with no hidden fees and surpirses
Who are we?
We are a technology management firm. We create impact and add unique value through process virtualization and metrics.
We implement lean - in terms of processes, toolsets and organizational structure - to yield an Integrated Metrics Platform.
From TwitterFollow OpenMetrik
© 2012 OpenMetrik. Web Design and Development by OpenMetrik.