- GRIP Architecture
- Practice Areas
- About us
Have a firm GRIP on IT Upstream Processes.
Integrated Process for Demand Management,
Financial Planning, Resource/Capacity Planning
& Portfolio Governance
Bring four major upstream IT processes into one.
Create a concerted process with these features:
- Central Hub for IT Demand Capture, Sizing and Estimation
- Build-your-own: Ranking and Prioritization algorithms
- Full-fledged Financial ROI Engine or external interface
- Cost-center based Demand Estmation Process
- Rolling Re-forecasts - track against Budget ongoing
- Detailed Resource/Capacity Planning - Full visibility on resource allocation and utilization:
named resources, in-house and outsourced, on-hand and to-hire
- Demand Portfolio, Spend Portfolio, Resource Portfolio, Execution Portfolio
- Real-time Demand Management Dashboard, Reporting and Metrics
Do not wait until the "Next Budget Season".
Get a firm GRIP on all your IT Demand.
- Cut down your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Enhance your level of management rigor
- Move to Best-In-Class (BIC) Business Practice
- Seamless transition to the latest technology:
Cloud Computing and "mobile"-ized platform
Don't put that off any further.
- Move away from piece-wise implementations and manual hand-off points
- Avoid the slippage of time and money on redundancies and rework
- Focus your organization on value-added activities
- Overcome the inertia: by the time it lingers to decide,
you could have made the rollout within just 4-6 weeks.
If you stand still, you are falling backward.
Overcome all "Common Objections":
- We already invested. Our processes are fine the way they are.
- This is not in my RADAR. I do not have time to get this done.
- I do not want to get into long-drawn ERP implementation.
Make it easy to make the switch.
Not just claims, but Key Differentiating Factors:
- Our Template-driven, Rapid Implementation Process
- Typical 4-6 weeks committed "time-to-go-live":
with data conversion, configuration, user acceptance and rollout.
- Not just software implementation, but process transformation,
training and engaging the organization
- Our "zero IT overhead" inclusive of support and upgrades
- Our engagement model - with no hidden fees and surpirses
Who are we?
We are a technology management firm. We create impact and add unique value through process virtualization and metrics.
We implement lean - in terms of processes, toolsets and organizational structure - to yield an Integrated Metrics Platform.
From TwitterFollow OpenMetrik
© 2012 OpenMetrik. Web Design and Development by OpenMetrik.