- GRIP Architecture
- Practice Areas
- About us
Have a firm GRIP on
Your Capital Management Process.
Manage your entire Project Lifecycle Portfolio:
Spend, Risk, Resources, Planning & Execution.
Without leaving GRIP.
Bring all the execution processes into one.
Create a consistent, enterprise-wide workflow with these features:
- Product / Project weekly/monthly RYG status tracking
- Issue / Action Items - Escalation Process
- Scope Change Notification and Approvals
- Stage Gate Governance - Setup flexible Quality Review Gates
- Cost Center Collaborative Planning Process
- Optional Interface to Microsoft Project Server
- Integrated Timesheet Tracking, Approvals, Chargeback and Automated Reporting
- Powerful Portfolio OLAP Engine for: Project Pipeline Execution, Spend, Resources
- Real-time Enterprise Dashboard and automated PDF reporting and routing
Fully web-enabled process collaboration.
And Real-time Portfolio Dashboard Visibility.
No manual hand-off points.
Read the list:
- Project Status Tracking
- Project Portal
- PMO Governance
- Enterprise Dashboard
- Collaborative Project Planning
- Out-of-the-box integration with Timesheets
- Complete visbility on resource allocation and utilization
- Integration with Microsoft Project Server
That says it all. Don't put that off any further.
- Move away from piece-wise implementations and manual hand-off points
- Avoid the slippage of time and money on redundancies and rework
- Focus your organization on value-added activities
- Overcome the inertia: by the time it lingers to decide,
you could have made the rollout within just 4-6 weeks.
If you stand still, you are falling backward.
Overcome all "Common Objections":
- We already invested. Our processes are fine the way they are.
- This is not in my RADAR. I do not have time to get this done.
- I do not want to get into long-drawn ERP implementation.
Make it easy to make the switch.
Not just claims, but Key Differentiating Factors:
- Our Template-driven, Rapid Implementation Process
- Typical 4-6 weeks committed "time-to-go-live":
with data conversion, configuration, user acceptance and rollout.
- Not just software implementation, but process transformation,
training and engaging the organization
- Our "zero IT overhead" inclusive of support and upgrades
- Our engagement model - with no hidden fees and surpirses
Who are we?
We are a technology management firm. We create impact and add unique value through process virtualization and metrics.
We implement lean - in terms of processes, toolsets and organizational structure - to yield an Integrated Metrics Platform.
From TwitterFollow OpenMetrik
© 2012 OpenMetrik. Web Design and Development by OpenMetrik.